COMING SOON: THE AGE OF THE STORYTELLER
The Authors Guild Foundation presents a new online course in collaboration with Lisa Weinert
THE AGE OF THE STORYTELLER
The Age of the Storyteller is a new kind of publishing course rooted in the literary experience and focuses on empowering writers with practical tools to promote their work.
- How to treat your book project like a startup
- Learn how to build an audience
- Where to look and what questions to consider when choosing a publishing path
- Social media best practices
- PR materials, media lists, and author events
- Beyond the launch, reader engagement in the long term
This course is free, available to the public, and is being offered through Teachable, which provides dynamic video led online courses.
Pre-enrollment starts Saturday, March 10 (at teachable.com) and will be available in the spring of 2018.
Lisa Weinert is a veteran book publicist and the creator of the annual Narrative Medicine program at Kriplau Center for Yoga and Health. She currently teaches a publishing course at Wesleyan University.